A running list of things the Gang holds in high regard
- The game where you put the word ‘Anal’ before the actual name of every RV/Camper you see. Feel free to peruse Ryan’s list from Summer 2k14
- Kendrick Lamar
- Cruxes involving dual, single-pad, mono-pockets on 5.11c. I feel like Wolfgang Gullich!
- Wood Mondays; where we scavange campgrounds for unused firewood leftover from the previous weekend
- the Petzl Gri Gri
- The schoolbus of sorority sisters who showed up at the campsite adjacent to ours in the City of Rocks. The driver even wore an Admiral’s hat!
- Movie theaters. Especially ones playing Mission Impossible 5
- Wyoming Rec centers w/ saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, and lazy rivers. We have major beef, however, with the child who defecated in the lazy river and turned the place into a hazmat site
- That grimy tan dish rag we used everyday for three months
- Hair metal
- Patty’s Egg Nest in Seattle
- Coleman brand Disaster Tents… We’re just grateful we don’t own one
- Onsight climbing. Because redpoint climbing is stressy