A running list of things the Gang takes issue with:
- SNAKES! Like this one who hid in the base of a CRAG, and then attempted to sneak up on me while I was belaying/immobile
- Munson’s daily on-route shit-fits in Spearfish Canyon, SD
- Food items which require refridgeration. i.e. Milk
- Cruxes on 5.11c routes involving dual, single-pad, mono-pockets. We’re not Wolfgang Gullich!
- Sprained ankles. All three of us sprained our ankles during CRAGCATION. Then, we founded a gang called Left Brace Boys
- Stick clips. But we caved and made one, for we have greater beef with sprained ankles
- Wild Iris, Wyoming… Don’t worry Lander Bar, we still adore you
- Oregon’s persistent 55 M.P.H. speed limits
- When, all of the sudden, mid-redpoint burn, you decide it’s a good idea to try new beta… And of course, the MONDO-WHIP that immediately follows your decision
- Canada’s firmament… For it’s under-funded
- The existential crisis (or crises?) this trip probably rests upon
- Actually, to save space, I’ll spill the beans… We have beef with just about everything. There.